JAMIE “Chico” Stevenson is general manager at The Blackbird bar in Leven Street. He lives in Shandwick Place.
1. Who would be your ideal weekend companion and why? Lily Aldridge. Who wouldn’t want to hang out with a Victoria’s Secret model?
2. Where would you take her and why? For a long walk with the family dog, Ollie, along the Water of Leith through Dean Village coming out in Stockbridge and into Hamilton’s for a glass of wine. You get to see a part of Edinburgh that a lot of visitors miss.
3. Where would you go for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Breakfast at The Blackbird for a full Scottish cannot be beaten. Lunch at Treacle in Broughton Street for a yummy noodle box and dinner at Wildfire Scottish Steak and Seafood Bistro.
4. What item would you not be without? My phone to keep in contact with friends.
5. How would your weekend finish? Being surrounded by my friends enjoying a Dirty Housewife cocktail at The Blackbird.