Cat dies in Craigentinny flat fire

Appliances from Marionville and Newcraighall attended the fire.  Picture: Tony Marsh
Appliances from Marionville and Newcraighall attended the fire. Picture: Tony Marsh
4
Have your say

A CAT has died after a fire in a ground floor flat.

Appliances from Marionville and Newcraighall were called to the property in Northfield Road, Craigentinny, at 10.14am today.

No one was inside the flat but crews recovered the body of the dead pet.

The fire was out by 10.40am but firefighters remain at the scene currently to ensure it is safe.