Father and baby in dishwasher fire scare

0
Have your say

A FATHER and his four-month-old baby have been treated for smoke inhalation after a dishwasher caught fire.

Crews were called to their flat in Drumsheugh Place, in the West End, to tackle the blaze just after 10pm on Saturday.
When they arrived, firefighters discovered the blaze had broken out in the kitchen
applicance, which they later
removed.

A 43-year-old man and his baby son were suffering from smoke inhalation and were
given oxygen at the scene.

Ambulance workers checked over the pair, but father
and child did not have to attend hospital.