LORD Provost George Grubb is to officially re-open a historic business premises that had fallen into disrepair.
The landmark property, 30 Canonmills, is to open its doors once again, having been restored. A listed building, it was constructed in 1863. Over the years, it has been home to well-known businesses, such as Clark Stonemasons and Taylor’s Bakery.
The site has changed over the decades and, after being an eyesore for the past five years, it has been purchased by Edinburgh-based business – Napier Bathrooms and Interiors – and regenerated as a commercial building and a residential one combined.
The ceremony will take place on October 19 at 6.30pm.