DCSIMG

Man in flat blaze rescue

A MAN had to be checked for the effects of smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in an Edinburgh flat.

Firefighters rushed to the scene of the blaze in North Junction Street, Leith, after an emergency call was received just before 12.40am yesterday.

A 41-year-old male was given oxygen after suffering smoke inhalation, but did not require hospital treatment.

Crews said the blaze broke out after a pan of food in the flat caught fire.

 
 
 

Back to the top of the page

 

UNMISSABLE SHOWS.
UNMISSABLE COVERAGE.
MAKE THE MOST OF THE FESTIVAL
(BEFORE YOU MISS IT)

#WOWFEST

In partnership with

Complete coverage of the festivals. Guides. Reviews. Listings. Offers

Lets Go!

No Thanks