Man injured in flat fire

Four firefighters put out the blaze. Picture: Tony Marsh

Four firefighters put out the blaze. Picture: Tony Marsh

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for minor burns and smoke inhalation after a fire in the kitchen of his flat in Dumbiedykes.

Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze in Dumbiedykes Road at 7pm last night. The man was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.

Fire crews also attended a kitchen fire at Orrok Lane, Liberton, at 11.10pm, where a woman was taken to the infirmary suffering from burns and the effects of smoke.