Man treated after Albion Road kitchen fire

Man treated after Albion Road fire. Picture: Comp

Man treated after Albion Road fire. Picture: Comp

0
Have your say

Emergency crews were called to a flat in Albion Road this morning to deal with a kitchen fire.

Firefighters from Macdonald Road and Marionville were called to the property, just off Easter Road, at 6am after reports that a pan of food was alight.

A man was evacuated from the flat and treated for smoke inhalation by paramedics at the scene.

He did not require hospital treatment.