Man treated after flat fire

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a flat in Whitburn yesterday.

The fire in the ground-floor flat on Townhead Gardens took place at around 4.20pm.

A 49-year-old was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation, along with another person, but both declined to go to hospital.

Two fire appliances from Whitburn and Bathgate attended, as well as the fire investigation unit.

A spokeswoman for Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service said: “We had one hose reel and two breathing apparatus in use.”