Adam Morris, 29, is press officer for the Scottish Conservatives. He lives in Polwarth.
• Who would be your ideal weekend companion and why? Given we’re on the countdown to our wedding, I’d better say my fiancee, Kellie.
• Where would you take him/her and why? Craighouse Hill. I studied at Napier and it holds wonderful memories, while the view is unrivalled.
• Where would you go for breakfast, lunch and dinner? Breakfast would be a fry-up at The Waiting Room in Morningside, with a light lunch at Papilio in Bruntsfield. Dinner would be a full-scale curry and Cobra affair at the stupendous Morningside Spice.
• What item would you not be without? My Blackberry. So many e-mails come in and go out with my work, I’d find it hard to relax if I left it at home.
• How would your weekend finish? With a stroll across the Meadows. Always vibrant, whatever the time or weather, and forever civilised.