MORAG Stark, 46, is the general manager of Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf & Spa.
1. Who would be your ideal weekend companion and why? Lord Alan Sugar. He is funny, clever, loves good food and is very entertaining.
2. Where would you take him in Edinburgh and why? Multrees Walk, with a visit to Harvey Nichols and Mulberry. I’m not entirely sure Lord Sugar would appreciate it all day so I’d also visit Our Dynamic Earth, the Botanics and Edinburgh Castle.
3. Where would you go for breakfast, lunch and dinner? We would start in with a cooked breakfast, then drive to Edinburgh, lunch at Cafe Andaluz in George Street which serve fabulous tapas and delicious Rioja. Then, to show Lord Sugar a taste of old Edinburgh it would have to be dinner at the Witchery.
4. What item would you not be without? My GHDs and my iPhone.
5. How would your perfect weekend finish? With cocktails in George Street.