A fire has caused extensive damage to a derelict building in Sighthill.
The incident took place at the former Sighthill Community Health and Advice Centre, Hailesland Place, at around 7pm last night.
The fire originated in the roof space, and it was put out relatively quickly by fire crews, wearing breathing apparatus.
They took around an hour to put out the flames, using four high pressure hose reels.
There were no casualties involved.
Emergency services could not confirm the cause of the fire, but it is suspected that it may have been started deliberately.
The extent of the damage is being assessed today.