1. Gyle Centre: Work on new viaduct to start on September 26, together with traffic management measures at South Gyle Access Road. Works begin one day later and access to the road will be maintained.
2. Edinburgh Park Station: Work to restart on Edinburgh Park Bridge on September 26. No diversions planned.
3. Saughton: Work to recommence on the Carrick Knowe Bridge and guided busway from September 26, but no diversions are planned.
4. Balgreen: Work to restart between the Water of Leith Bridge and Balgreen Road at the back of Baird Drive. Phase one will build two new bridges. Water of Leith footpath to be closed from September 26 until summer 2013.
5. Murrayfield Stadium: New bridge to be built at Russell Road, which will close for 12 months from September 26. Work has already started on Roseburn Street viaduct. Parking is suspended on east and west carriageways and temporary traffic signals are in place. Single lane traffic also implemented on both sides.
6. Haymarket: Road reconstruction, track laying and installation of overhead power lines at Clifton Terrace starts on October 3 until spring 2012. Eastbound traffic towards Clifton Terrace will be diverted via Magdala Crescent, Eglinton Crescent and Palmerston Place. Westbound traffic will continue through Haymarket junction and along Haymarket Terrace. Eastbound buses will divert along Haymarket Terrace, Rosebery Crescent, Lansdowne Crescent and Grosvenor Street. Westbound buses will be directed through Haymarket junction and along Haymarket Terrace initially.