Traverse Theatre deep fryer sparks evacuation

Traverse Theatre. File picture: Google
Traverse Theatre. File picture: Google
0
Have your say

EMERGENCY services are in attendance at a fire at the Traverse Theatre.

Firefighters and police were called to the venue at Cambridge Street at 11.38am.

A deep fat fryer caught on fire, but was isolated before firefighters arrived.

Three pump appliances and one height appliance were in attendance at the scene and occupants were evacuated as a precaution.