TWO men have been taken to hospital after being rescued from a house fire in Blackhall.
Fire crews were called out to the blaze at Gardiner Road at about 6pm on Saturday.
The blaze was sparked by a fault with the building’s gas fire.
A 52-year-old man and a 14-year-old teenager were taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary for precautionary checks.
Small tools and a high pressure hose were used to extinguish the blaze.
A 48-year-old man also had to be taken to ERI for treatment after suffering burns to his hands and chest in a shed fire yesterday.
Firefighters were called to the scene at Kirk Brae in Innerwick, near Dunbar, East Lothian, shortly after noon.
The blaze started in a shed containing gas cylinders before spreading to the kitchen and bedroom at the rear of the semi-detached property.
No-one else was injured.