Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Hibs are close to completing the signing of former Falkirk and Dundee United striker Farid El Alagui (Sun).
• Celtic manager Ronny Deila has urged his team to score at least one goal in tomorrow night’s Champions League qualifier against KR Reykjavik in Iceland (Daily Record).
• Derk Boerrigter says he can finally hit top-form at Celtic following his year of injury hell last season (Daily Mail).
• Rangers striker Nicky Clark says he plans to break up the strike duo of Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd by forcing his way into the Ibrox side (Daily Record).
• Aberdeen have been handed a boost ahead of their Europa League tie with Groningen, as the Dutch side are likely to be without key players Jarchinio Antonia and Martijn van der Laan due to injury (Daily Express).
• Paul Hartley has hailed German trialists Thomas Konrad and Luka Tankulic after the Dees surprise friendly win over Manchester City at Dens Park (various).
• Chelsea are in talks to bring Didier Drogba back to Stamford Bridge (Daily Mail).
• Manchester United left-back Patrice Evra has agreed to move to Serie A champions Juventus (Daily Mail).