Here’s what’s making the back pages of today’s daily newspapers in Scotland ...
• Celtic captain Scott Brown was stretchered off the pitch in his side’s 1-1 friendly draw against Rapid Vienna, with fears mounting that he may have a knee injury and will miss the club’s Champions League qualifiers against KR Reykjavik (various).
• Aberdeen have revived their interest in David Goodwillie and are favourites to land his signature. The striker is a free agent after leaving Blackburn this summer (Daily Express).
• Hull City are expected to lodge a £3million bid to snap up Dundee United left-back Andrew Robertson (Daily Record).
• Former Hibs midfielder Kevin McBride says he wants to end his career at Dundee (Daily Record).
• Brazil are trying to overturn Thiago Silva’s yellow card that he received for blocking a goalkeeper’s clearance against Colombia so that he can play in tomorrow’s World Cup semi-final against Germany (various).
• Southampton defender Dejan Lovren has slammed the club for pricing him out of a dream move to Liverpool (Sun).
• QPR are lining up a bid for Norwich and former Celtic striker Gary Hooper (Sun).