Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Scotland hero Ikechi Anya emerges as a possible transfer target for Celtic (Daily Mail)
• Steven Naismith believes Scotland are capable of winning all nine of their remaining Euro 2016 qualifiers (various)
• Kris Boyd says he is so determined to play for Rangers he would do it “for nothing” if required. The striker also insists that he’s the best finisher available to Scotland manager Gordon Strachan but acknowledges there are others playing at a higher level than he is (various)
• Arthur Numan tells fellow Dutchman Virgil van Dijk he should leave Celtic if he gets the chance to move to England. “He has proved he is too good for Scottish football,” says Numan (various)
• Former Scotland cap David Clarkson is keen to get his career back on track after joining Dundee (various)
• Neil Redfearn is forcing his way into contention for the Leeds manager’s job (Daily Mirror)
• Juventus are monitoring Liverpool and England right-back Glen Johnson (Daily Mirror)