Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Rangers manager Ally McCoist has attacked the Charles Green “sideshow” after the Gers were defeated 2-1 by Hearts. The former chief executive has revealed a proposal to come back to the Ibrox club. (various)
• Legia Warsaw have written an emotional open letter to Celtic asking to meet and discuss the chance of the Polish club being reinstated into the Champions League, but Celtic have snubbed the invitation. (various)
• The Glasgow are on the brink of signing Bulgarian winger Aleksandar Tonev on loan from Aston Villa. (Daily Record)
• Stevie May has targeted a call-up to the Scotland squad after sealing an £800,000 move from St Johnstone to Sheffield Wednesday (Daily Record).
• Neil Lennon has revealed that he was tempted to sign Ryan Gauld for Celtic before the teenage sensation moved to Sporting Lisbon. (Sun)
• Jackie McNamara admitted that he didn’t even envisage defeating Aberdeen 3-0 at Pittodrie and hailed his side’s resolute defence in the victory. (various)
• Craig Slater feels that Kilmarnock can cope just fine without Kris Boyd’s goals. (various)