Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Mike Ashley has seized naming rights to Ibrox for just £1 after striking a secret deal with former Rangers chief executive Charles Green. The Newcastle owner’s Sports Direct firm will take control of all club stores and will also take on 51 of Rangers’ shop staff (various)
• Angry Kilmarnock players call in union bosses to settle a bonus pay dispute with chairman Michael Johnston (Daily Record)
• Manchester City striker John Guidetti finally gets the all-clear to join Celtic on loan (various)
• Germany striker Lukas Podolski brands Scotland a “dirty” team ahead of Sunday’s Euro 2016 qualifier in Dortmund (various)
• Former Scotland goalkeeper Andy Goram says he’d pick Allan McGregor ahead of Craig Gordon and David Marshall for the game in Germany (The Sun)
• England manager Roy Hodgson launches strongly-worded defence of his team’s performance in Wednesday’s friendly win over Norway (various)
• Conference South side Basingstoke have made an audacious bid to sign Brazilian World Cup winner Ronaldinho (various)