Curry House of the Year 2016 finalists announced
THE competition is starting to heat up!
We’ve got our top 10 finalists for the Curry House Of The Year 2016 and now the competition is about to get spicy!
You’ve given us some mouth-watering candidates for our top 10 this year, and now it’s time to ensure your favourite gets to the top spot.
What is it about your favourite that keeps you going back for more?
The food obviously will have a massive say. Is it a signature dish exclusive to them? What about the service and the welcome you receive?
Or perhaps it’s that you just know that pound for pound, the value you get at your favourite just can’t be beaten?
So who do you want to win?
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon on this page back to us on, stating the full name, address and voting number of the curry house you wish to nominate.
The closing date for votes is Friday, June 3, 2016, at 10am.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted.
Coupons hand delivered to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
The Top 10
01. Abida, Saint John’s Road, Edinburgh
02. Bonoful, Brighton Place, Portobello
03. Curry Cafe, Elm Row, Edinburgh
04. Golden Ambal, Albert Place, Edinburgh
05. Itihaas, Eskbank Road, Dalkeith
06. Mezbaan South Indian Restaurant, Brougham Street, Edinburgh
07. Spice Lounge Kitchen, Craigmount View, Corstorphine,Edinburgh
08. St Johns Curry Club, Saint John’s Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh
09. The Shezan Indian Cuisine, Union Place, Edinburgh
10. Voujon, Newington Road, Edinburgh