McDonald’s giving away free fries: when and how to claim them
Everyone loves a good freebie, especially when what’s on offer is food.
This Friday (22 Nov) McDonald’s has promised hungry customers a freebie - here’s what you can get and how to claim it.
What’s on offer?
Valid for one day (on Friday 22 November 2019), you can claim a medium portion of McDonald’s chips.
Medium fries usually cost £1.09, but this price can vary between branches.
How to claim
To claim the deal, you’ll need to sign up to the McDonald’s app, if you haven’t already.
Simply log in or register for an account - you can register via Facebook, or you can fill out a form with your details.
Once you’ve registered, or logged in, you’ll be taken to the home screen of the app. From there, you’ll be able to see a menu down the bottom of the screen which includes a ‘deals’ tab.
On Friday 22 November, you’ll be able to see the free fries deal in this section, but it will only appear on the day that the deal is valid, as of right now, you won’t be able to see it.
You’ll then need to place your order via the app, where the offer will be applied.
Terms and conditions
As with most promotions from big brands, there are some terms and conditions in place to ensure that the offer runs smoothly.
The terms and conditions regarding the free fries are:
- Participants must be 16 years or older
- The order must be placed with a participating restaurant - you can see the full list of McDonald’s restaurants that are not involved in the offer here
- Customers can only use the offer once
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- The offer does not apply to any other McDonald’s items