Pictured in 1910, George IV Bridge.
Aside from the unfamiliar site of a tram on Edinburgh’s streets, the old Edinburgh Sherrif Court building is visible in the background.
Taken from the junction with the Royal Mile, the pictures show the changes over the 102 years, including the emergence of the National Library of Scotland.
To view more images like the one above, visit the Lost Edinburgh Facebook page >>
Picture from Capital Collections