Voicemails left by David Gilroy on Suzanne Pilley’s phone:
- Hi, it’s David. Your phone’s switched off so you may still be sleeping. That’s why it might not be on. I’ll try again in 20 minutes or half-an-hour. I left a message on your main line as well. Bye.
8.28am May 1, 2010
- Hi Suzanne. I was just wanting to have chat. We can sort everything out. You know, I realised I pushed things a bit too far last night and I just wanted to have a chat. Ok? I’ll phone you at the house.
10.38am May 1, 2010
- Hi, it’s David. That’s me down in Cramond just now. I don’t know if you’re around or not and if you fancied going for a walk. Obviously you’ve got your phone off but maybe I’ll hear from you. I’ll be down here for a while, OK? Bye.
5.21pm May 1, 2010
- Hi, it’s me. Just finished my work, Just wanted a wee chat. Fancy giving me a phone back, see how you’re doing? Speak to you later. Bye.
6.45pm May 1, 2010
- Hi, it’s David. Just wondered how you are. Was a wee bit worried. Is everything OK? Give me a phone back. Bye.
7.38pm May 1, 2010
- Hi Suzanne. It’s David here. Give me a phone back please. Just wanted to have a wee chat with you. Just call me back even for a few minutes. I’m worried. Please.
8.18pm May 1, 2010
- Hi, it’s David. Give me a wee phone back. Bye.
2.50pm May 2, 2010