SCHOOL pupils are thought to have started an end-of-term fire that sparked an evacuation.
Police are investigating the blaze in the boys’ toilets at Musselburgh Grammar, which happened on Tuesday.
A spokeswoman for East Lothian Council said: “Just after midday on Tuesday there was a minor fire incident in one of the boys’ toilets at Musselburgh Grammar School.
“The fire, which was contained in an isolated area of the school, was dealt with quickly by the fire service.
“The fire evacuation was carried out by the book and there were no injuries. There was minimal damage.”