You’ve had your say and tasted the local cuisine helping us shape our top ten.
Now it’s time for you to tell us who deserves to be crowned Curry House of the Year 2017.
To vote, purchase a copy of the Edinburgh Evening News and post us the coupon attached at the bottom of the Curry House of the Year page.
The closing date is Friday July 7 so come on and have your say and vote for your favourites from the list below.
001. Abida, 295A Saint John’s Road, Edinburgh
002. Clippers Restaurant, 26 High St, Penicuik
003. Itihaas, 17/19 Eskbank Road, Dalkeith
004. Mother India’s Cafe, 3-5 Infirmary Street, Edinburgh
005. Pataka, 190 Causewayside, Edinburgh
006. Shezan Indian Cuisine, 24-25 Union Place, Edinburgh
007. Shish Mahal, 63A High Street, Musselburgh
008. Spice Lounge Kitchen, 1 Craigmount View, Corstorphine, Edinburgh
009. St John’s Curry Club, 100 Saint John’s Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh
010. The Mosque Kitchen, 31, Nicolson Square, Edinburgh