Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Celtic captain Scott Brown faces up to three months out with a hamstring injury. Scans have revealed the severity of the damage sustained which was described Brown as almost “ripping the muscle from the bone”. (various).
• Benfica are lining up a £6 million move for Celtic and England goalkeeper Fraser Forster (Daily Record).
• Kilmarnock manager Allan Johnston is running the rule over former Hearts and Livingston defender Jamie McAllister. The 36-year-old, who was released by Yeovil Town in May, has been training with the Ayrshire club. (The Sun)
• Rangers striker Jon Daly has been ruled out for up to six weeks after undergoing cartilage surgery (various).
• Leeds owner Massimo Cellino has said he was forced into selling striker Ross McCormack to Fulham after branding the striker as “disrespectful” during his time at the club (Daily Express).