Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Alan Stubbs believes he’s got the right goalkeeper in Mark Oxley. The Hull stopper played 90 minutes as a trialist for the Hibees in their 1-0 friendly defeat by Dundee United yesterday and is expected to complete a loan move in the next 24 hours. “I said all along I would get a keeper in place, it was just a matter of getting the right one. I feel as if I’ve got the right one” (Daily Record).
• Danny Wilson says everyone at Hearts has got their fingers crossed that Callum Paterson’s knee injury sustained against Annan is not too serious. “We’ve all got our fingers crossed for him as he’s a good player. Hopefully he’ll be back as soon as possible” (various).
• Former Hibs kid Lewis Horner is set to be handed a contract by John Hughes at Inverness (Daily Express).
• Dundee United left-back Andrew Robertson will complete his £3million move to Hull City today (various).
• Celtic striker Tony Watt is set to sign for Standard Liege for £1.2m (Sun).
• Real Sociedad are set to hand Aberdeen a European boost by selling star man Antoine Griezmann to Atletico Madrid for £28.5m. The Dons face the Spanish side on Thursday in the Europa League (Daily Express).
• Motherwell are in talks to sign former Derby defender Mark O’Brien (Daily Mail).
• Scotland and Cardiff keeper David Marshall is to have an X-ray on his hand after an injury in a friendly against Yeovil (Daily Mail).
• Liverpool have pulled the plug on a deal for QPR’s French striker Loic Remy after he failed a medical (Daily Mail).