Juniors round-up:

Wayne McIntosh
Wayne McIntosh
Have your say

Deserved win for Bonnyrigg


Bonnyrigg Rose 3

Sauchie 2

A deserved win for the Rose against Sauchie who had Gary McCulloch red carded. Rose were good value for their half-time lead, Wayne McIntosh scoring after 14 minutes. Connor Kelly equalised from the spot but Dean Hoskins also scored a penalty to restore the lead before hitting home a sublime free kick. Kelly scored with a second penalty to make it uncomfortable last few minutes for the home side.

Bonnyrigg: Andrews, Horne, Nelson, Stewart, Moyes, Hoskins, Turner, Kidd, McIntosh, Toban, McGachie. Subs: Brown Gray, McLaren, Thomson, Wilson.

Sauchie: Harkness, Dolan, Syme, Tapping, McCulloch, McTaggart, Millar, Morrison, Kelly, Morgan, Boyle. Subs: Brown, McAdam, Bonnes, Love, Allen.

Broughty Athletic 3

Linlithgow Rose 2

Linlithgow opened the scoring when Callum Robertson found the net after only four minutes. Broughty equalised from the spot with Brian Duell sending Ally Adams the wrong way. They took the lead through a Graeme Cameron strike with David Winter adding a third. Blair Batchelor pulled a goal back for the Rose.

Broughty: I Ross, Lannan, Brash, McCunnie, Duell, Cameron, McLellan, Winter, Sibanda, Lawson, Mair. Subs: Sinclair, Samson, A Ross, McConnachie, Lunan.

Linlithgow: Adams, Thom, Gray, McKenzie, Leiper, MacLennan, Batchelor, Shirra, Strickland, Robertson, Weir. Subs: Jones, Kelbie, Baptie, Tyrrell

Camelon 2

Penicuik 2

The home side opened the scoring in the 23rd minute when Allison met a Scott cross to fire past Bejaoui, but the visitors pulled level with 35 minutes gone as McCallum turned in a Somerville cross at the front post. The Mariners regained the lead with a minute of the restart when David Grant beat the visitors defence to a through ball and slotted past Bejaoui. Penicuik claimed a share of the points with ten minutes left as McCallum headed home from a Jancyzk corner.

Camelon: Kane, Bell, McLaren, A Grant, Fullerton, G Fotheringham, Scott, D Ure, Allison, D Grant, Kelly. Subs: Glasgow, Wright, Devlin, S Fotheringham, I Ure.

Penicuik Athletic: Bejaoui, Ross, McDermott, Cunnison, White, Barr, Gay, Jancyzk, McCallum, Somerville, Lough. Subs: Devlin, Young, Montgomery, Patterson, Lister.

Tayport 0

Musselburgh Athletic 6

Musselburgh went ahead after five minutes in bizarre fashion when the keeper placed the ball down for what he thought was an offside decision and Brian Martin stepped in to roll it into the net. Five minutes before half-time Sean Paliczka outpaced the defence and slotted the ball under the keeper. Fifteen minutes into the second half Sean Jamieson fired home the third with a low drive and five minutes later centre back Clark Kay scored an own goal when he turned in a Jamieson cross past the keeper. On 75 minutes Sean Paliczka ran on to a long ball and calmly lobbed the keeper for the fifth. He completed his hat-trick ten minutes from time when he beat the offside trap and rounded the keeper to slot the ball home.

Tayport: Suttie, Anderson, Kay, Adam, Sutherland, Ovenstone, Elvin, Rollo, Cargill, Finlay, Fleming. Subs: Docherty, Ramsay, Connelly.

Musselburgh Athletic: Dodds, Hall, Martin, Myles, Hamilton, Gibson, McLeish, Jamieson, Davie, Paliczka, Bracks, Subs: Jackson, Thompson, Tufall, Christie, Wright.

premier league

Bathgate 3

Dalkeith 1

It was a superb come-back from Bathgate after being under early pressure from the visitors who took the lead when Ewan Ralton headed home from close range in the sixth minute. Dalkeith then had two penalty claims turned down prior to Bathgate levelling with a 25-yard strike from Hassan Nyang before half-time. A wonderful goal from Stuart McLeod in the 80th minute put Bathgate ahead. Rhys Minnock added a third with a shot from the edge of the box.

Bathgate Thistle: McQuillan, Macdonald (Hutton 76), Nicol (McGurk 63), Brady, Nyang, Baird, Minnock, Harris, Jack (Young 82), McLeod, Sneddon. Subs: Malone, McGonagle.

Dalkeith Thistle: Hay, Moriarty, Smith, Kidd, Gavin, Linton, Tansey, Hunter (Osborne 63), Ralton (McNaughton 76), Robertson. Subs: Liddle, Trialist, Lally.

Dundonald 5

Edinburgh Utd 1

Lee Duffy opened the scoring from the penalty spot for Dundonald in the eight minute. Edinburgh’s trialist number ten equalised with a super finish. Gregg Meikle put the Fifers in front again before Edinburgh’s trialist missed a penalty. Scott Laurie converted another penalty for the Fifers before Ben Anthony added a third. Gregg Meikle grabbed his second of the afternoon to finish the scoring.

Dundonald: Lennox, McDonald, Hendry, Quinn, Mayne, Duffy, Anthony, Orrock, Laurie, Meikle, Wallace. Subs: Keatings, Rolland, Morrison, Elder, Fox.

Edinburgh: Easton, A Robertson, Rutherford, H Robertson, McCulloch, Grieve, Fleming, Bennett, Stevenson, Trialist, Hopkinson. Subs: Elliott, McKenzie Trialist, Trialist, Trialist.


Lochgelly 1

Tranent 2

Tranent took anther step towards the title with a solid win in Fife. Lewis Grierson gave Lochgelly the lead in the tenth minute but Steve Manson equalised in the 35th. Manson scored the winner in the 55th minute. Tranet had two goals disallowed for offside and twice hit woodwork in a game they dominated.

Lochgelly: Wilson, Grierson, Brown, Murray, Pearson, Page, Wylie, Gibson, Robertson, Schiavone, Perrie. Subs: Lawson, Grubb, Davies, Dowie, Sutherland.

Tranent: Inglis, Paterson, Wojtowycz, Gordon, McKenzie, Hunter, Hawkins, Manson, Miller, Fisher, McMillan. Subs: Faigrieve, Flynn, Murray, Smith.