Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Former Hibs midfielder Kevin Thomson has revealed that Terry Butcher “made life difficult for me” at Easter Road and that he’s relishing a new challenge at Dundee (Sun).
• Butcher is on gardening leave at Hibs, meaning he is still being paid by the club. He said: “I’m on gardening leave right now – the garden is magnificent! I’ve done my time up in Scotland. I think my visa has finally run out.” (Sun)
• Ex-Hearts boss Gary Locke says Allan Johnston is the only man he’d be happy to work as a No.2 for (Sun).
• New Falkirk midfielder and ex-Hibee Tom Taiwo says he feels wanted again now he’s at the Falkirk Stadium. “We all knew the manager thought we were poor from day one,” said the Englishman on former manager Butcher.
• Celtic boss Ronnie Deila is keen to extend Kris Commons’ contract at the club (Daily Express).
• Scotland international Don Cowie has spurned overtures from Rangers to sign for Wigan (Daily Express).
• Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes can’t wait to test himself against Groningen after an Adam Rooney hat-trick helped the Dons ease past Daugava Riga 8-0 on aggregate in the Europa League (various).
• Scotland striker Jordan Rhodes has signed a two-year contract extension at Blackburn (Daily Mail).