Lothians roubnd-up:

Sean Jamieson
Sean Jamieson
Have your say

Musselburgh earn a point


Camelon 3

Musselburgh Athletic 3

Sean Jamieson gave Mussy the lead just after the half hour but Calum Scott equalised within minutes of the second half starting. Jack Wright restored Mussy’s lead only for Colin Allison to level the game again. Jamie Glasgow gave Camelon the lead for the first time but substitute Jed Davie, with a late strike, gave Mussy a share of the points.

Camelon: Kane, Bell, McLaren, Graham, Fullerton, Grant, Scott, Fotheringham, Glasgow, Allison, Kelly. Subs: Grant, Ure.

Musselburgh: Jackson, Swaney, Tufail, Gibson, Hamilton, McLeish, Myles, Wright, Jamieson, Polizcka, Martin. Subs: Christie, Davie, Bracks.

Kelty Hearts 1

Broxburn Athletic 0

A goal just on half time sealed the three points for the champions in a tough and bruising encounter. Broxburn thought they had taken the lead on 15 minutes when Blaikie turned in a corner kick but, with everyone getting ready for the restart, the referee chopped it off for an infringement on the keeper who could no complaints. The goal came when a Conrad Courts ball was sent into the box and Stuart Cargill met it with his head after slipping his marker to give Maley no chance . The game was held up for 18 minutes half way through the first half for a serious head knock to Broxburn’s John Miller who was taken to hospital but allowed to recover at home later that night.

Kelty Hearts: Allison, Carstairs, Gates, Leighton, T Courts, C Courts, Ritchie, Husband, Smith, Cargill, McCabe. Subs: Jacobs, Penman, Currie, O’Reilly, Hughes.

Broxburn: Maley, Locke, Willems, Blaikie, Rarity, J Miller (Scott 25), Donaldson, Young, A Miller, Lochrie (Nimmo 81), Anderson. Subs not used: M Miller , Auriemma , King.

Newtongrange Star 3

Broughty Athletic 2

Nitten took the lead in the seventhth minute when a pin-point Lewis Coult pass was converted by Kris Renton. Lee Currie then scored a cracker when he controlled a short free-kick from Craig Thomson before blasting home from 25 yards. It was the Coult/Renton combination again just on half-time that gave the home side a three goal lead. The second half saw Nitten’s trialist keeper deny Frankie Lannan and Dougie Cameron before Lee Sibanda scored in the 78th minute closely followed by a goal from Brian Duell. Broughty were then denied what looked like a stonewall penalty before Duell was red-carded deep into stoppage time.

Newtongrange Star: Trialist, McManus, Noble, Tolmie, Tulloch, Currie, Thomson, Cherrie, Renton, Coult (King 82), Wilson (Motion 70). Subs: Dunn, Murray, Cropley.

Broughty Athletic: Ross, Lannan (McConnachie 69), Brash, McCunnie, Duell, Cameron, McLellan (Lunan 45), Winter, Sibanda, Lawson, Mair. Subs: Sinclair, Samson, Ross.

Penicuik Athletic 4

St Andrews United 0

Penicuik opened brightly but didn’t find the back of the net until the 26th minute when a Dougie Cunnison cross from the left eluded everyone and ended up in the net. Penicuik made sure of victory late on as Ryan McCallum made it two with 11 minutes remaining as he fired 
home from the edge of the box. He added his second five minutes later as he slotted home from six yards out. Penicuik finished the scoring a minute later when Sean Patterson took advantage of some poor Saints defending to head home goal number four.

Penicuik Athletic: Bejaoui, Ross, Cunnison, Bruce, White, Barr, Lough, Janczyk, McCallum, Somerville, Lister. Subs – Mitchell, McDermott, Patterson, Gay, McGurk

St Andrews United: Bruce, McMullan, McInnes, Wedderburn, Sibanda, Patrick, Holden, McManus, Schiavone, Whitehead, Thomson. Subs - Dobie, Smith, Clarkson, Mackie, Sturrock

Premier League

Armadale Thistle 3

Haddington Athletic 2

The visitors began brightly and went ahead seven minutes in, Bob Berry finishing coolly from just outside the box after Kayne Paterson’s pass found him out on the right. Shortly before the quarter hour Armadale were level when, from a corner on the right, the ball glanced off Haddington’s Chris Inglis and into the net. From another corner on the same side they took the lead on 26 minutes, David 
Taylor connecting at the back post. A well-executed free kick from Robbie Feeney three minutes before the break put 
Armadale two goals up, and 
Bob Berry’s second of the game in injury time was too little too late from the Hi Hi.

Armadale:Watson, Milton, Bonnar, Brown, Mackay, Taylor, Gray, Patrick, Feeney, Weir, Dalrymple. Subs: Shanks, Thomson, Clark, Aitken.

Haddington: Amos, Hume, Inglis, Forbes, Miller, Ponton, Berry, Fairnie, Sinclair, Devlin, Paterson. Subs: Noon, Sproule, Noble, Wright.

Dalkeith Thistle 2

Jeanfield Swifts 4

A GOAL from Lee Deans gave Jeanfield the lead in 20 minutes. Scott McNaughton equalised in 38 but, two minutes later, a free kick from Tony Holt put the Swift’s in front at the break. Holt scored again on the hour mark but Mattie Hunter pulled one back for Dalkeith. Anther free kick from Holt gave him a hat-trick and all three points for the Swifts.

Dalkeith: Hay, Moriarty, Main, Kidd, Liddle, Gavin, Robertson, T Hunter, Tansey, Pudledski, McNaughton. Subs: Flynn, Ralton, M Hunter, Trialist.

Jeanfield: Mitchell, Fleming, Deans, Dodd, Holt, McLeish, Kelly, Anton, Gunnion, Anderson, Fowler. Subs: Booth, Baker, McPhee.