Here’s what’s making the back pages of this morning’s newspapers in Scotland ...
• Raith Rovers boss Grant Murray has backed Christian Nade to cause his old club Hearts problems tomorrow. “He makes a real difference in attack and he’s fit and lean,” said Murray. (various)
• Dundee United have reported Hull City to the authorities because they are still to receive a £1million instalment for the transfer of Andrew Robertson to the Tigers earlier this month. (various)
• Celtic are lining up a move for Serbian striker Stefan Scepovic, who plays for Sporting Gijon. (various)
• Ronny Deila wants Celtic to use any Champions League revenue the club gets to build an indoor training facility. (various)
• Ross County boss Derek Adams believes his new players are suffering from a culture shock because Scottish football is so much better than they expected. (Sun)
• Willo Flood says he has signed a new contract with Aberdeen because boss Derek McInnes has convinced him that he’s building a squad capable of challenging Celtic. (various)
• St Johnstone have signed former St Mirren and Norwich midfielder Simon Lappin. The 31-year-old turned down a move to the MLS for Perth. (various)