Stormzy World Tour 2020: tickets, presale details and dates for September Glasgow show
Grime sensation Stormzy has announced a 55-date world tour for 2020 – including one show in Glasgow.
The multi-award winning artist will embark on the tour in the wake of the release of his second studio album Heavy Is The Head with gigs spanning Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, North America, UK & Ireland and Africa.
Starting on February 7th in Dubai, the global tour will arrive in the UK on September third when the Croydon-born artist plays the London O2 Arena for two dates, before playing 11 more times in the UK and Ireland including one night at Glasgow’s SSE Hydro on September 10.
The full list of UK an Ireland tour dates is as follows
- Thu 03 Sep 2020 London, The O2
- Fri 04 Sep 2020 London,The O2
- Thu 10 Sep 2020 Glasgow, SSE Hydro
- Fri 11 Sep 2020 Newcastle Upon Tyne, Utilita Arena
- Sat 12 Sep 2020 Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Sun 13 Sep 2020 Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- Wed 16 Sep 2020 Sheffield, FlyDSA Arena
- Thu 17 Sep 2020 Manchester, Manchester Arena
- Fri 18 Sep 2020 Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- Sat 19 Sep 2020 Birmingham, Arena Birmingham
- Mon 21 Sep 2020 Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- Tue 22 Sep 2020 Bournemouth, Bournemouth International Centre
The tour takes its name from Stormzy’s forthcoming album, ‘Heavy Is The Head’ which marks ahighly anticipated return for the 2019 Glastonbury headliner.
The record which has been executively produced entirely by the musician himself and will feature cameos from Ed Sheeran Aitch and Burna Boy.
The album is released on December 7 a day after tickets for his World tour go on sale.
Pre-ordering ‘Heavy Is The Head' from Stormzy’s official store, will allow those in the UK and Ireland to gain early access to tickets.
The album can be ordered at Stormzy's official website.
Early access to tickets will begin on Wednesday 4th December 2019 at 9AM GMT.
Early access codes and instructions will be emailed to eligible fans automatically on Tuesday 3rd December by Midday GMT, the day before early access.
What about general sale?
General sale for all 55-shows excluding Dubai will commence on Friday 6th December 9am.
Tickets for UK shows can be purchased at Ticketmaster.