15 great photos of Edinburgh's Stevenson College over the years

Looking back at life at the Sighthill campus

Stevenson College at Sighthill was founded in 1970, and was named after famous Scottish engineer Robert Stevenson.

In 2012 it merged with Telford College and Jewel & Esk College to form part of the newly established Edinburgh College.

Before the merger, the college welcomed approximately 17,000 students each year, of which 1000 were from overseas. It had five faculties: Access & Continuing Education; Business, Administration & Languages; Creative Arts; Early Education, Health & Social Care; Science, Sport & Engineering.

Related topics: