Strictly Come Dancing 2022: songs and routines for week 7 - including Elton John and Michael Bublé
Here’s a full breakdown of songs and routines the ten remaining Strictly Come Dancing couples will perform in week seven of the competition.
and live on Freeview channel 276
Strictly Come Dancing 2022 is in full swing, once again bringing the glitz and glamour to our Saturday nights as we go into the seventh week of the competition. Last week saw the contestants bring spooktacular performances to the ballroom for Halloween week.
EastEnders actor James Bye became the fifth contestant to leave Strictly Come Dancing as he faced Fleur East in the dreaded dance off. Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse, Anton Du Beke and Shirley Ballas all chose to save Fleur and Vito.
Tony Adams received his highest score of the series with his quickstep to The Devil Went Down To Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band. The former footballer opened the show with dance partner Katya Jones, and left the judges ‘shocked’ with their impressive performance.
This week the 10 remaining couples will return to the ballroom with some spectacular performances expected from the Cha Cha Cha to a Rumba. What will be the breakout routine for this week’s Strictly Come Dancing 2022 live show?
Here is a full summary of all the songs and routines to be performed on Saturday, November 5.
What are the dances and songs for week seven?
The remaining 10 couples will be dancing their way through some incredible routines with banging tunes to match:
- Ellie & Nikita: Charleston to Too Darn Hot by Kiss Me Kate
- Ellie & Johannes: Rumba to Alone by Heart
- Fleur & Vito: Waltz to I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues by Elton John
- Helen & Gorka: Jive to Tightrope by Janelle Monáe
- Kym & Graziano: Argentine Tango to Assassin’s Tango by John Powell
- Molly & Carlos: Foxtrot to You Make Me Happy by My Sun and Stars
- Hamza & Jowita: Cha Cha Cha to I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) by Four Tops
- Tony & Katya: Salsa to I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull
- Tyler & Dianne: Viennese Waltz to I’ve Been Loving You Too Long by Seal
- Will & Nancy: Quickstep to Soda Pop by Robbie Williams featuring Michael Bublé