Today we name the top 10 finalists for the Edinburgh Curry House of the Year 2018 competition - and we need your help to decide this year’s champion.
You’ve sampled the sensations, textures and flavours of your favourite local spice restaurants and ground them down to the supreme top 10.
Now we need you to tell us who deserves to be crowned the Edinburgh and the Lothians’ curry house of the year.
READ MORE: Search underway for Curry House of the Year 2018
To vote, simply purchase a copy of the Edinburgh Evening News, post us the coupon on page 25, stating the full name, address and voting number of your favourite from the list.
Closing date for votes is 10am on Friday, August 10, 2018. Please note, unfortunately we cannot accept any photocopied or defaced coupons, or coupons delivered by hand or after the closing date.
Take a look at the shortlist in the gallery above or below.
001. Abida, 295A Saint John’s Road
002. Bonoful, 13 -17 Brighton Place
003. Itihaas, 17/19 Eskbank Road, Dalkeith
004. Kebab Mahal, 7 Nicolson Square
005. Mother India Cafe, 3-5 Infirmary Street
006. Passage to India, 20 Union Place
007. Shezan Indian Cuisine, 24-25 Union Place
008. Spice Lounge Kitchen, 1 Craigmount View
009. St Johns Curry Club, 100 Saint John’s Road
010. The Original Mosque Kitchen & Cafe, 50 Potterrow
Join our Facebook group Our Edinburgh to share images and news from and around the Capital