Firefighters called to bathroom blaze
Crews were called out to a terrace house on Bonaly Brae shortly after 12pm today after a fire started in an extractor fan on the first floor of a mid-terrace house.
Two crews from Sighthill attended but were forced to call for assistance due to the extent of the fire which had spread to the walls and floor space.
Firefighters with breathing masks and thermal imaging cameras were scrambled to the smoke-logged property which had been empty when the blaze started.
The fire was finally extinguished at 2.25pm this afternoon using two high-pressure hose reel jets.