Strictly Come Dancing 2022: songs and routines for week 4 - including The Apprentice and EastEnders themes
Here is a full summary of all the songs and routines to be performed on this week’s Strictly Come Dancing as the BBC celebrates 100 years.
Strictly Come Dancing 2022 is in full swing, once again bringing the glitz and glamour to our Saturday nights as we go into the fourth week of the competition. Matt Goss became the third contestant to leave Strictly Come Dancing as he faced Kym Marsh in the dreaded dance off.
Judges Craig Revel Horwood, Motsi Mabuse, Anton Du Beke and Shirley Ballas chose to save Kym and Graziano. Last week’s show saw the couples take to the ballroom and mixed it up with some surprising couples judges with something new.
We saw Toney and Katya attempt a more serious dance with American Smooth to With A Little Help From My Friends by Joe Cocker. We also saw Hamza and Jowita wow judges with their Salsa to Ecuador by Sash! featuring Rodriguez. The couple ended up taking the top spot on the leaderboard.
This week the couples will return to the ballroom and pay tribute to the BBC with their performances. For the first time ever, the Strictly stars will be dancing to some iconic theme songs and TV tracks to mark 100 years of the BBC. From The Apprentice to Grange Hill to Grandstand, our couples will celebrate all the greats from BBC history with some of their most creative routines yet.
What will be the breakout routine for this week’s Strictly Come Dancing 2022 live show? Here is a full summary of all the songs and routines to be performed on Saturday, October 22.
What are the dances and songs for week four?
The remaining 12 couples will be dancing their way through some incredible routines with banging tunes to match:
- Ellie and Nikita: Paso Doble to Montagues and Capulets, celebrating The Apprentice
- Ellie and Johannes: Tango to Casualty Theme Tune, celebrating Casualty
- Fleur and Vito: Jive to Waterloo by ABBA, celebrating Eurovision
- Helen and Gorka: Charleston to Blue Peter Theme Tune, celebrating Blue Peter
- Jayde and Karen: Charleston to The Ballad of Barry and Freda (Let’s Do It) by Victoria Wood, celebrating BBC Comedy
- Kym and Graziano: Quickstep to Ballroom Blitz by Sweet, celebrating Come Dancing
- Molly and Carlos: Couples’ Choice to Grange Hill Theme Tune, celebrating BBC Children’s Programming
- Hamza and Jowita: Quickstep to On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons, celebrating BBC Nature Programming
- James and Amy: Foxtrot to EastEnders Theme Tune, celebrating EastEnders
- Tony and Katya: Cha Cha Cha to Grandstand Theme Tune, celebrating BBC Sport
- Tyler and Dianne: Tango to Doctor Who Theme Tune, celebrating Doctor Who
- Will and Nancy: Viennese Waltz to Line of Duty End Titles, celebrating Drama
How to watch Strictly Come Dancing
The show airs on BBC One every Saturday at 7:15pm, and can also be found streaming on BBC iPlayer. If you missed out on the glamour last year, you can also catch up on Series 19 of the show on BBC iPlayer to get you excited for the upcoming show.